I must say, doing the workouts this week was a little more boring, for the simple reason there was nothing new, BUT I could start comparing myself to last week.
- I am now able to do jumping jacks without pain.
- The workouts passes fast.
- I have tried more recipes 21 day fix approuved and they were pretty good.
- I have more energy.
- I think the shakeology helps me wake up in the morning and be more productive (and less lazy).
- I cheated more (I drank some wine and ate some bread).
- It is becoming more of a habit to eat fruits and veggies when I feel hungry.
- I still struggle drinking enough water.
- I admit I weight myself and lost three pounds (only… but then again I KNOW I gain muscles and those weigh more than fat…)
I am getting good at this. Usually friday nights are the worst because I always have plans and I feel rushed in time, but it is so doable.
It helps a lot that my fiancé encourages me to do the workouts when I am lazy.
Have you started a new exercise routine? Let me know how it is going!