I will admit that I haven’t been doing my eating plan properly, I have been eye balling it, BUT I still eat better food (more veggies, less fat and less sugar). I am very frustrated because I do not have a picture to show you the before and after. Honestly, on the scale I only lost four pounds. However, you could see it in my figure that I had lost fat and gained muscle weight. I finished my challenge on december 23rd. I admit I abused of the good things in life during the holidays. By the time it was over, I hadn’t worked out since and I know I ate too much… it was too late for picture. This challenge did make me realize a few things:
- Before the challenge, I knew I over ate, but I didn’t know how much
- Cheating from time to time will not ruin all your efforts
- I do not have a lot of self control, it is better to not have junk food at home
- I surprised myself being excited to do my workout
- If I did it once, I can do it again
- Having someone to support you will make a big difference
- It is easy to over eat again, you should always be alert of what you put in your mouth.. eg. don’t eat junk food straight out of a bag while watching tv, use your portion control containers or you will eat the whole thing… well I do.